Wednesday 18 May 2011

fight it alone

Fight it alone



You don’t care if my children starve
You don’t care what happens to me

No one cares as an Individual
You love me for what I actually do

You love my ability
You love my money

I know you hate my guts

You know it’s hard
You know it’s illegal
But I got to retaliate
You know I fight it alone

I’m Irresponsible
I’m Impregnable 

But I’m a professional
Emotional

Don’t just butt me
Don’t just hit me

I wanna make you my wife
I wanna make you my girlfriend 

My power is devastating

My style is ferocious
My style is impetuous

You are just infantile retard

You are just a hypocrite

Fear is my best friend
Fear is my worst enemy
Fear is my fire
Fear is my strength

You fight it alone!!!

You are just a hypocrite
Don’t act holy holy holy holy holy holy lily white







No comments:

Post a Comment